“Sleeping late is detrimental to health. ” “Sleeping late is not good and you become tired quickly.” We all know that sleeping late is detrimental to our health. Initial signs may start with dizziness, dark circles around the eyes, dull skin, easy colds, and recurrent allergies. Eat more food to matters of various systems Inside the body the gems are completely disorganized. such as the digestive system The metabolism and absorption of nutrients is not fully functional. Including some hormones such as growth hormone that will reduce the amount secreted and cause the body to deteriorate quickly as well. We therefore do not recommend staying up late. But some careers cannot be avoided. I need to sleep late. What can I do?
Life Center Blog There is nutritional knowledge that is especially useful for people who sleep late. Let’s take a look at the benefits of each ทางเข้า ufabet https://ufabet999.com type of recommended food.
- White proteins such as fish meat, chicken breast, egg whites, and tofu : These proteins help in creating brain chemicals like dopamine and epinephrine, which are necessary to nourish the brain of people who sleep late.
- Soybeans, egg yolks : The body needs a chemical that works together within the brain, which is “choline”. This choline helps with memory. Helps prevent memory loss. Helps to concentrate better and improve memory. In addition, the yolk also has Biotin that helps nourish the brain and hair as well.
- Germinated brown rice and grains such as legumes, barley, malt, or millet : These types of foods are high in GABA. Makes the neurotransmitters in the brain work better Your memory will also improve.
- Fish : The brain needs omegas. or fish oil Menus that are high in fish oil and easily available include mackerel. Or anyone who wants to choose to take dietary supplements should choose one made from marine fish. Note the actual amount of DHA and EPA available relative to the total amount. Both must be more than 20% and one tablet should have a DHA : EPA ratio of 1:2 or 2:3 for the most effective active ingredients.
- Chocolate : Recommended is dark chocolate. Because chocolate contains substances that help prevent blood clots in the brain.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract : Because ginkgo biloba leaves contain anti-oxidants. Helps fight free radicals Prevent cancer Helps with the flow of blood that goes to the brain. Helps to remember better It also helps prevent brain degeneration.
- Vitamin B : The properties of vitamin B are that it helps with the nervous system. Helps reduce fatigue and helps improve food absorption Whenever you feel drowsy and dizzy, vitamin B can help.
However, these foods are only an aid to help the body recover. Both in the brain and nervous system to get better However, going against nature is not a good thing. Because our body has a natural clock that tells the work of various organs. in the body Taking care of yourself in harmony with nature is therefore the best solution.