thrombocytopenia is a condition in which the blood has a lower number of platelets than normal, not considered a disease but is a condition caused by a disease The cause of the aforementioned condition should be investigated before treatment.
symptoms of thrombocytopenia
Dr. Hassamon Pophan, Chulalongkorn Hospital, Thai Red Cross Society, stated that the symptoms of low platelets. It can be observed that the patient bleeds easily and is harder to stop the bleeding than usual. It is often found on various mucous membranes such as scurvy, nosebleeds, as well as bruising under the skin or superficial bruises. even without bumps
Causes of low platelet count
- Bone marrow disorders include:
- bone marrow atrophy group Either from birth, later, or in the elderly Caused by exposure to chemicals, pesticides, or certain viral infections. Groups of diseases that have abnormalities in the bone marrow, such as leukemia.
- Other causes of reduced platelet production in the bone marrow include the effects of certain medications and viral infections.
- Platelet destruction or use of more than normal platelets include:
- Platelets are destroyed by the immune system when the body is infected with the virus. or get vaccinated
- immune system disorders
- Platelets are used to stop bleeding from severe bleeding or when the body has a serious infection.
- certain vascular tumors with a bruised red lump
medical advice to treat thrombocytopenia
If symptoms of thrombocytopenia are found Should see a doctor to diagnose the UFABET cause of the disease and get the right treatment.